Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Heartwarming Words from the Regional Minister

I am being warmed in the afterglow of our 120th regional assembly. I find myself being warmed by the grace of God. I am touched by the depth of love and faithfulness that I witness and know in our church. What gifts we have been given!

Our time together in Huntington has been wonderful, and I am struck by the unity and inherent diversity within our one body. At this assembly, there was something for everybody. Our minds were stretched, our hearts were encouraged, our comfortable places were confronted, and the music and preaching were top notch. There was something for everybody.

This reminds us clearly, that in our region, there is a place for everyone (for every body!) Our diversity adds greatly to the richness of our life. It adds to our unity. Be warmed in this.

Blessings and Christ’s Peace,

+ Thaddaeus